PERFECTFOREX TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective Date: [30th October, 2017]
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED WEBSITE. BY USING THIS APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED APPLICATION, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED WEBSITE.
You must acknowledge and agree to the following Terms of Service to participate in any services offered and/or provided by PerfectForex:
- You agree to be at least 18 years of age and/or of legal age in your country of residence.
- You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity, government agency and/or any authority.
- You acknowledge that you are not an employee of or affiliated with any government agency. Our offer(s) are void where prohibited by law.
- The services of PerfectForex are available only to qualified members and individuals personally invited by them.
- Every transaction made between PerfectForex and its members are considered to be private and confidential in nature.
- All members’ personal information, financial reports, account balances, messages and other info displayed and/or stored by PerfectForex are private in nature and will not be disclosed to third parties. We will never give, sell or disclose information to any third parties.
- PerfectForex is neither a bank nor a security firm.
- All the materials and information of this Website, as well as any other content, are available and rendered "as is", without any kind of express or implied guaranties, such as the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement.
- PerfectForex does not provide any legal, insurance or tax. No information contained within this website should be considered as our recommendation or a recommendation of other parties, to obtain or dispose of any security or investment or to involve itself in any investment transaction or method. Under no circumstances shall PerfectForex bear responsibility for any kind of loss, decline or damages as a result of that should arise out of or in relation with the performance at this Website, its content or inability to use it unless otherwise provided by law.
- PerfectForex does not confirm that the data presented as the content as decisive, complete, correct, or affirmed
- Forex and crypto trading or trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against us as well as for us. Before deciding to invest with PerfectForex you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that we could sustain a loss of some or all of our investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
MONEY LAUNDERING /ANTI-TERRORISM:
- You are under local and international money laundering prevention law and related anti-terrorism laws, therefore; it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from any specified unlawful activity. Such an activity may include the intent to promote, the carrying out of unlawful activity, the evasion of taxes, and/or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
- New member registration at PerfectForex requires direct deposit with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and or Perfect Money for account activation. You may join our website from a sponsor/referrer.
- To participate in any other services or offerings by PerfectForex, members are required to pay membership dues on a quarterly basis or agreed basis.
- You acknowledge that PerfectForex may and/or will temporarily close open enrollment for periods of time at our discretion. You may continue to promote our company during this period and when enrollment reopens; your direct referral may join the PerfectForex membership at that time.
- PerfectForex allows the creation of one account per member. Your account will be identified from the IP address that you register from. A discovery of more than one account from your IP address will be deemed as a violation of these Terms of Service (TOS). PerfectForex may suspend your account temporarily or block it permanently. You may create an additional account but it must be from another IP address.
- Every transaction between PerfectForex and its Member is considered to be private in nature.
- Members shall execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and risk. The member will determine the size and term of deposit based upon their own predetermined risk tolerance.
- Interest rates for any PerfectForex investment offering are calculated, accrued and credited to the member's account depending on the member’s choice of investment plan(s) based upon the stated terms of the plans. All daily plan earnings will be accrued on business days excluding designated legal holidays. The member’s principal is included in the stated investment offers’ total interest rate and is returned upon maturity.
- You accept sole responsibility for any and all state and local taxes as charged in your country of residence, and hereby indemnify PerfectForex and its owners and agents of such liability.
- PerfectForex is not responsible and/or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and/or identity theft.
For further clarifications of our investment rules, search our Knowledge Base. Any statements within our Knowledge Base are to be considered a part of these Terms of Service.
USE OF THE PERFECTFOREX AFFILIATE PROGRAM:
- PerfectForex offers an affiliate program along with other methods to generate income. All PerfectForex members have the right to participate in the company affiliate program. The requirements for members to use this program are: have current membership status and an active deposit in any service offered by the company.
- PerfectForex members are not permitted to send SPAM or any kind of unsolicited commercial e-mail to promote or market PerfectForex offerings and/or services. SPAM senders’ accounts will be removed by PerfectForex whenever facts of SPAM become known and proven.
- PerfectForex offers its membership a 4% - 2% - 1.50% multilevel referral commissions. Commissions are earned from every deposit of your direct referrals: a referral is a member that you have sponsored via your personalized referral link.
- As an affiliate, will earn 4% of the deposits of members that have registered via your personalized referral link. You will earn 2% of the deposits made by your second-line referrals (the members that have in registered by your first-line referrals) and you will receive 1.50% of the deposits of your third-line referrals (the members that have been registered by your second-line referrals).
- A part of the PerfectForex vision is to create a community atmosphere in regards to sponsorships. Affiliates are required to assist and the responsible to their direct referrals in learning the operations of PerfectForex. PerfectForex will assist its affiliates with accurate information and materials within the company website to achieve this.
- PerfectForex is a trademarked company. Affiliates (members) are prohibited to form any public groups, forums, chat rooms etc. with the PerfectForex name, use the initials PFx, PerfectCoin or our logo, associated trademarks or any other methods that would imply that you are a representative of PerfectForex without the express permission and consent from the company. Any violation of this rule may result in account suspension and/or legal action.
COMMISSIONS, RATES AND CONTENT
- PerfectForex reserve the right to change and/or amend the commissions, rates, Terms of Service (TOS) at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect to the integrity and security of our members interests. You agree it is your responsibility to review the most updated version of our Terms of Service listed here to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our Terms of Service may be superseded by other legal notices located in other parts of our website.
- PerfectForex retains all rights to any all materials which includes text, images, PDF, eBooks, video, logos, on the PerfectForex website. The unauthorized reproduction of any website text, images, PDF and video material is strictly prohibited and any unauthorized reproduction by any person or persons may be subject to legal and copyright infringement proceedings.
- You agree that all discussed information and/or replies coming from PerfectForex by any means of communication which include electronic mail and direct mail are of a private nature, therefore; any disclosure from us must be kept confidential and is protected by copyright.
- If you are not an active member, you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and/or using any information available on and/or through PerfectForex.
- You are permitted to promote PerfectForex using only legal methods. Any fraudulent income promises or guarantees that are inconsistent with the information provided by PerfectForex may result in permanent account suspension and/or legal actions.
- PerfectForex will not be held responsible for any harm and/or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore; both members and visitors of PerfectForex assume full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing PerfectForex and you must be in full compliance to these written terms.
- The information, communications and/or any materials PerfectForex contains or provides are for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be regarded as solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems as non-public offers or unlawful solicitations nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
- Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our support team via the contact page.
- PerfectForex considers your privacy protection is of the utmost importance in our relationship with our members. PerfectForex will make every reasonable attempt to protect your personal data, such as your email address, payment processor IDs and e-wallet and treat them in a confidential manner. PerfectForex will not sell or share your personal data and will make every effort to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- PerfectForex guarantees that we will act prudent and be diligent in regards to keeping all transactions that are completed through your membership with PerfectForex strictly confidential utilizing all reasonable measures to protect your information.
- PerfectForex has implemented procedures that are up to date and best suited to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. These procedures include confidentiality agreements with third parties that assist us in providing services to you, password-protected user access to our computer files and strict confidentiality policies that apply to all PerfectForex administrators.
PERFECRFOREX "ZERO-TOLERANCE" ANTI-SPAM POLICY
- PerfectForex will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE. SPAM violators will be subject to a potential (TOS) violation which may result in revocation of your membership.
- PerfectForex prohibits the sending of unsolicited mass e-mails or unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the promotion and marketing of the services provided by PerfectForex.
- PerfectForex reserves the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information involving SPAM allegations. Should any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of any internet service provider's Terms of Service and their policies or regulations.
- It is advisable to check your Spam or Junk folders due to your email provider labeling our correspondence as Spam and add PerfectForex to your “white list” for Trusted Senders List to receive electronic mail from us.
- If it is determined that you have violated this "Zero-Tolerance" Anti-Spam Policy, you will subject to the Terms of Service violation provisions mandated by PerfectForex which includes revocation of your membership.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- All members of PerfectForex have the right to request any additional information from our support team and administrators. We promise to act promptly and professionally when addressing your requests.
- All members of PerfectForex will have the ability to contact our support service through our website support form, the live support service (when available), Facebook group administrators and contacting us with the listed company phone number.
- As a member of PerfectForex, you agree to act in a respectful and professional manner when contacting our support team and/or identified administrators. You also agree to follow these instructions that will prevent and avoid potential negative situations.
ANTI-DDOS AND WEBSITE AVAILABILITY
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) is known as one of the most ubiquitous and damaging attacks in cyberspace. In response to the growing concern of DDoS attacks, the PerfectForex website is hosted on a server that safeguards it from DDoS attacks and other attempts of intrusion.
- These measures include a firewall, encryption, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the website's traffic to track abuse to maintain the integrity and stability of the PerfectForex website allowing for consistent availability and minimal downtime.
- PerfectForex reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without prior notice though we will make every effort to provide advance notification of any downtime. Downtime may be related to server maintenance, updating, deleting, and/or modifying of the PerfectForex website content. Downtime may also be a result of unforeseen circumstances which include immediate system updates, power outages, equipment failure and/or natural disasters, etc.
- PerfectForex does not bear any responsibility for inconveniences or problems resulting from downtime and/or maintenance when members cannot access the website because of these reasons.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND
- PerfectForex reserves the right to suspend and/or close operations of this site or sections thereof when as a result of political, economic, military, monetary events and/or any other circumstances outside control, responsibility and power of the PerfectForex website and company. The continued operation of this website is continued upon the company’s profit margins being sufficient to cover business expenses to allow for the continuance of conducting business in such event, PerfectForex will provide updates and deliver services at all possible opportunities.
INVESTMENT RISKS WARNING
- Marginal currency trading and cryptocurrency trading are some of the riskiest forms of investment activity available in financial markets. It is recommended for individuals and institutions that have a proven track record and verifiable sufficient experience.
- Any opinions expressed by representatives of PerfectForex as to the currency exchange rates in the future for specific currencies are purely opinions, which do not necessarily represent the opinion of PerfectForex and therefore, do not imply any guaranties.
- To protect our members from the risks of marginal currency trading, PerfectForex has created and established reserve fund to ensure all investment offer conditions are fulfilled by PerfectForex.
- You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system which include but are not limited to the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
- The administration of PerfectForex reserves the right to amend these "Terms of Service” without our members’ consent.
- The administration of PerfectForex will inform its members of any made to these “Terms of Service” by publishing an information notice on the PerfectForex website.
- Any amendments will become effective on the date of placing the information on PerfectForex website unless otherwise provided in the text of any specific notice, email, written letter or any other form of communication to its members.
TERMS OF SERVICES (TOS) VIOLATIONAND YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- The administration of “Terms of Service” reserves the right to revoke membership, access and/or services based upon any proven violations of any of these “Terms of Service” by any member of PerfectForex.
- Any type of violation of our “Terms of Service” mentioned and/or described within may be causation for your PerfectForex membership to be revoked. If your account is revoked, you will lose any right to use any PerfectForex services and/or offers.
- You agree that if your membership is revoked, your active investments and actual account balance will be refunded to you. You will lose all direct referrals and no longer receive earnings from your active deposits, specifically any Lump Sum Plan deposit.
- You may appeal any revocation of your membership by sending a written communication to the administration of PerfectForex and provide your reasons for reinstatement. There are no guarantees that your privileges will be reinstated and your membership restored. All decisions made will be at the discretion of the PerfectForex administration and on an individual basis.
PERFECTFOREX ANTI-SPAM POLICYEffective Date: [30th October, 2017]
PerfectForex has a zero tolerance spam policy. We do not allow, condone, endorse or participate in any type or form of spamming activities. Specifically, you are prohibited from sending unsolicited email, bulk email or engage in any activity that PerfectForex deems and constitutes spam.
WHAT IS SPAM?
SPAM is a commercial email or unsolicited bulk email including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. Spam messages are the opposite of permission-based email, which are normally anticipated, personal, and relevant and can be delivered in different ways. Spam messages are not associated with any preexisting business or personal relationship. Excessive posting of the same materials in multiple Facebook groups, newsgroups, message boards, online chat sites and similar activities are also deemed to be spam.Definitions of Terms:
1. Unsolicited- the recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent to them.
2. Bulk - an email that is sent as a part of a larger collection of messages which all have substantively identical content.
3. Spamming -the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unwanted commercial email correspondence through electronic means of communication in mass quantities
WHAT IS OUR ANTISPAM POLICY?
PerfectForex reserves the right to determine at our sole discretion what constitutes actionable spam, as well as what measures are necessary in response to such spam activities. We also reserve the right to revoke membership and/or forward the member’s personal information to the appropriate authorities if a member is deemed to be spamming PerfectForex and/or our service. Members are permitted to post messages, advertise and promote PerfectForex and/or our service only in the appropriate and designated forums, chat rooms, etc. where such posting is allowed. In all other cases, such postings will be considered spam and members that resort to spamming may/will have their accounts closed. If a member intends to promote or advertise on our behalf in various forums and private groups where such posting is allowed, the member is required to notify us about such posts.
If a member is deemed to be guilty of spamming in an aggressive manner, the member’s PerfectForex account will be deleted, the member’s referrals will be eliminated from our system and the member will be banned from using our service immediately. In summary, the member could possibly lose everything in their PerfectForex account for spamming in an aggressive manner.
IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY TO NEVER SEND SPAM!
PerfectForex does not promote our company or website with the use of spam. If anyone has received such an email, we guarantee that it did not come from the administration of PerfectForex. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal data, including email addresses to any third parties and guarantee that our third-party partners will never send any unsolicited or bulk email on our behalf. If you receive or observe any material regarding PerfectForex and/or service involved in any spamming activities, please notify us immediately.
WHERE AND HOW TO INFORM US ABOUT SPAMMERS
If you believe you have received a spam email or message from anyone or one of our members, please contact us via email email@example.com. We will take immediate actions and will require that you provide us with the spammer's email and referral ID. Additionally, we request that you provide us with a copy of the e-mail with the e-mail header when reporting spam activity. This will assist us in our investigation and provide a speedy resolution.
- Incases where any provision of these "Terms of Service" are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitration body to be unenforceable in certain jurisdictions, the provision shall be acknowledged as unenforceable in such jurisdictions.
- All other provisions of these "Terms of Service" shall remain binding for all signatories as if the unenforceable provisions were not contained within. The other provisions shall remain enforceable and unaffected in all other jurisdictions.
- * The following terms have the same implied meaning for the purpose of these Terms of Service, “Our,” “our,” “Us,” “us,” “We,” “we,” “PFx” and “PerfectForex” in relationship to us, PerfectCoin, PerfectForex.
- * The following terms have the same implied meaning for the purpose of these Terms of Service, “User,” “user,” “You,” “you,” “Your,” “your,” “member” and “Member” in relationship to you, the member.